George Webster Memorial BMX League
Go-ride bmx racing for under 16's run under British Cylings rules.
If you're new to the sport of bmx racing or have seen us training at the track, think it looks awesome and fancy having a go for yourself then why not come along and try it out with our entry level summer series!
- Rd.1 - Saturday 3rd June 2017
- Rd.2 - Saturday 17th June 2017
- Rd.3 - Saturday 1st July 2017
- Rd.4 - Saturday 15th July 2017
Things you need in order to take part:-
1. A bike in good working order with a working rear brake (No stunt pegs allowed on BMX's)
2. A full face helmet (recommended) or skate style 'potty lid.
3. Long sleeves.
4. Long pants.
5. Full finger gloves.
Note: Body armour is not essential but is definitely reccommend.
A parent must also be present to sign you on and fill in a consent form.
Food, drink and clothing suitable to the weather conditions are also recommended.
Entry fee is £4.
Location is Gallagher Park BMX Track, Bedlington, NE22 7LA.
Sign on and open practice from 11am...racing from 12 noon so dont be late!
Please Note: Normal BMX coaching is not running on the days of the GW Series, just open practice 11-12.