Normal Coaching Times
- MTB/Cyclo-Cross: 10:00 - 11:00
- BMX Session: 11:00 - 12:00
Please be aware, that on some Saturdays we may be running races and coaching times may be subject to change.
Cost: £1 for members and £3 for non-members. If riders wish to do both sessions one charge applies.
The focus as always is on skill development during these sessions. If you require further info please contact Gordon for more details through the website.
The sessions will be held at Gallagher Park, Bedlington. Helmets are mandatory for all riders.
For safety and insurance purposes the riders involved in the BMX sessions must have certain equipment in order to take part, these are:
- BMX bike in good condition with a working rear brake, NO stunt pegs allowed! If your child's bike has stunt pegs could you please remove them prior to the session.
- Full-face or skate style 'potty' helmet.
- Full-finger gloves.
- Long sleeve top.
- Full length pants or shorts with knee and shin protection.
- Flat trainers, no clip-in allowed.
If you want to try BMX racing but don't have any of the above items the club does have a limited amount of equipment to borrow (helmets, pads, bikes for 10 years+) but get in touch early to avoid disappointment!